dorset ghost investigators

To discuss about anything paranormal, and to discuss about our investigations with FULL videos, EVP's and photos.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New members Introduce yourselves here.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: New members Introduce yourselves here.   Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:24 pm

Welcome everyone, i hope you have enjoyed watching our investigations. This is a topic for members to be welcomed. you can post anything you want here, you can past what attracted you to be interested in the paranormal, or any information you want.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dorsetghostinvestiga.forum-motion.com
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New members Introduce yourselves here.   Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:11 am

Hello. Me and Glen have been friends since we was very young, but one thing we have shared in interest has always been in the paranormal world. We started doing our own investigations when we started to get annoyed with other investigators we were watching getting caught either lying, or we felt were exaggerating, so we decided to go on our own mission to find out the truth for ourselves. After a while we both decided that we wanted to show our journey to the world, but that we wanted to unite our journey for members to help in a way that has never been done before. With the help of our members, we hope to finally find out the truth.

Thank You.

Ahmed and Glen.
Back to top Go down
ghostgirl

PostSubject: Love your Site, Its Looks great.   Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:40 pm

Hi I Love your Site, It Looks Great. I am very interested in the paranormal due to a personal experience. I Look forward to commenting on your videos and evps very soon:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New members Introduce yourselves here.   Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:49 am

Helllo ghostgirl, welcome to the forums. We'll love to hear about your personal experience. We got a forum especially for people to discuss their personal experiences as it's something we're very interested in.

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
Snape

PostSubject: Re: New members Introduce yourselves here.   Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:50 am

Hi,
I'm Snape. I got the forum while using Google, seems to be a nice forum and so I joined it. Anyways, Merry Christmas everyone. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New members Introduce yourselves here.   Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:31 am

Hello snape welcome to our very new forum. I hope you had a great Christmas.

If you're also interested in watching our investigations or listening to Evp's, then also join our other new website www.dorsetghostinvestigators.com to get access to our full videos and EVP's, which is also free to join. You can post your thoughts on here. Thank You.
Back to top Go down
pnt1968

PostSubject: Hi Everyone   Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:38 pm

We are pnt1968 a couple very interested in the paranormal and the investigation side of things. Both of us having lived in Haunted homes as kids and after we met and got together we rented an apartment that turned out to be very active including disembodied voices orbes shadows and much more. Anyways not to ramble nice site guys look forward to more fromt you!

Hope you have a Happy New Year Everyone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoriHall

PostSubject: Re: New members Introduce yourselves here.   Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:20 am

I'm Jackie. My main job is mum and secondary I work in Customer Service. I've been into anything paranormal for something like 15 years. I wouldn't say I'm a non believer .. maybe more of an intruiged skeptic with respect for the unknown. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New members Introduce yourselves here.   Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:34 am

Welcome to our forum jackie. We hope you enjoy our website.

Me and Glen were both partly skeptical, i suppose you can say we're just open minded people, which is a lot different than your average ghost hunters, and that's why we started to do our own investigations. Our main aim is to try and capture an actual ghost on tape or any evidence that in no doubt proves ghosts do exist. Yes we understand this is going to be very hard to achieve, but that's why we class it as our mission. So far we haven't caught what you could class as a ghost, and maybe we never will, but one thing for certain is we're going to try our best, and anything we find is going to be genuine evidence as we ourselves want to find out if ghosts really do exist.

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New members Introduce yourselves here.   

Back to top Go down

New members Introduce yourselves here.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1