dorset ghost investigators

To discuss about anything paranormal, and to discuss about our investigations with FULL videos, EVP's and photos.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Paranormal Experiences

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spectraphina

PostSubject: Paranormal Experiences   Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:21 pm

Well, I just recently got into the paranormal about a year ago. This stuff used to freak me out. It still does, but now I'm fascinated by it and I am on a mission to learn more.
First Experience:
My first experience was in Gettysburg, PA. I absolutely love this place and I love the Civil War. If you've ever been there, there's a place in the battlefield called Devil's Den. I was trying to take some pictures there, and I know now that this place on the battlefield is known for the ghosts messing with electronic equipment. When I was trying to take some pictures, my camera gears kept switching around when I wasn't looking, and on and off my camera would shut off.
Second Experience:
My second experience was in a graveyard close to my house. It was the winter time, and my friend and I were walking around in the snow-filled graveyard (I know now that when you're trying to investigate, the worst thing to be is distracted by your cold, numbing feet. Making sure that you're properly dressed should be the least of an investigator's worries). We were just walking around filming on my friend's camera when I walked in front of this grave. I stopped and was shocked because I just felt different and I got a stomach ache. So, my friend and I decided to experiment. On and off we stepped in front of and away from the grave. Whenever we stepped in front of it, we had a tiny stomach ache and a weird feeling. Whenever we stepped away, it instantly subsided.
Other than these experiences, I've had a few other, but I question if they were actually real experiences, or just paranoia, matrixing, etc. I question all my experiences, to be honest. I truly do believe in ghosts, however, I am still a bit of a skeptic because I've never seen or heard a ghost speak to me before, and I have to see things and experience them to believe it. I would love for that to happen and I am out to prove the ghosts exist to full on skeptics. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spirit1

PostSubject: Reply to Spectraphina   Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:52 am

Interesting experiences, good for wanting to see a ghost to prove they exist. I have been seeing and communicating with ghosts for many years. The best way is to stay quiet and ask some questions in an area such as you mentioined and see what happens. i can tell you that ghosts exist but you need proof yourself. Good luck in your venture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Experiences   Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:24 pm

Welcome to the forum Spectraphina.

We started off as skeptics when we first started. The reason we started investigating is because of our lack in trust in shows we put our total faith in as they was either getting caught out lying , so we thought we'll find out the truth for ourselves like you. Since then we have been shocked time and time again with some of the evidence we've been capturing. What can we say when we have a cold spot on our thermal imager that looks like an image of a person and then disappears instantly. Certain things that have happened that are just very hard to explain. Even the ghost box we use, we was very skeptical of that when we first got that, and now we put our total faith in it as the responses just make too much sense. When we ask can you say our names, our names come through. How much of a coincidence is that? First it shocked us, but now we expect it to happen.

We're just happy that we're in a position we can show our findings to the world and show everybody true findings.

Please take care when you're investigating, and if you want any advice, then please just ask and we're do our best to help.

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dorsetghostinvestiga.forum-motion.com
Spectraphina

PostSubject: Paranormal Experiences   Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:57 am

Thanks everyone for the feedback! It is much appreciated! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Experiences   Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:36 am

Spectraphina wrote:
Well, I just recently got into the paranormal about a year ago. This stuff used to freak me out. It still does, but now I'm fascinated by it and I am on a mission to learn more.
First Experience:
My first experience was in Gettysburg, PA. I absolutely love this place and I love the Civil War. If you've ever been there, there's a place in the battlefield called Devil's Den. I was trying to take some pictures there, and I know now that this place on the battlefield is known for the ghosts messing with electronic equipment. When I was trying to take some pictures, my camera gears kept switching around when I wasn't looking, and on and off my camera would shut off.
Second Experience:
My second experience was in a graveyard close to my house. It was the winter time, and my friend and I were walking around in the snow-filled graveyard (I know now that when you're trying to investigate, the worst thing to be is distracted by your cold, numbing feet. Making sure that you're properly dressed should be the least of an investigator's worries). We were just walking around filming on my friend's camera when I walked in front of this grave. I stopped and was shocked because I just felt different and I got a stomach ache. So, my friend and I decided to experiment. On and off we stepped in front of and away from the grave. Whenever we stepped in front of it, we had a tiny stomach ache and a weird feeling. Whenever we stepped away, it instantly subsided.
Other than these experiences, I've had a few other, but I question if they were actually real experiences, or just paranoia, matrixing, etc. I question all my experiences, to be honest. I truly do believe in ghosts, however, I am still a bit of a skeptic because I've never seen or heard a ghost speak to me before, and I have to see things and experience them to believe it. I would love for that to happen and I am out to prove the ghosts exist to full on skeptics. Smile

Hey Spectraphina,

I want to say to you.
Make sure that the spirits stay where they are, for example, the cemetery.

Protect yourself when you are on the go.
Never forget that it is not a game and that you should take it seriously.
Just like in real life you have bad people and who are also in the spirit life.
Take care. I do not want to be pedantic but you never know what you get in your way.

If I do my own research in my house even then I protect myself.
When I finished my research than I thank them for the protection I had.

Be careful out there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://findingorbs.punt.nl/
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Experiences   Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:28 am

We agree with the comments made by ghostleygirl, and we can't say it enough in how important it is to learn how to protect yourself whilst investigating. We've learnt over the years in how to protect ourselves such as opening and closing portals and in making sure that the spirits and demonic entities stay confined to the area as the last thing you want is to be followed by a negative entity. Also when using the ouija board you must learn how to close portals when opened. Theres so many times people play with the ouija board, and then get in trouble when they've left the portal open and then the property is getting taken over by negative entities.

Be careful.

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dorsetghostinvestiga.forum-motion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Experiences   

Back to top Go down

Paranormal Experiences
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1