dorset ghost investigators

To discuss about anything paranormal, and to discuss about our investigations with FULL videos, EVP's and photos.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Graveyards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spirit1

PostSubject: Graveyards   Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:01 am

I unfortunately lost my Dad when I was still quite young. Whenever I visit graveyards I see lots of spirits going about their business. One day a particular Sprit stood out to me, it was a male and he seemed to be staring at a particular gravestone. He then disappeared I walked up to the stone and read in inscription. I wont mention it on here other than it said male aged 45. On visiting the graveyard again I noticed this male spirit in the same place again. The Spirit noticed me looking and began communicating to me. What he told me shocked me, he pointed the the headstone and said thats not my name, my name is --------- I canno't mention the name. So I said are you stood at the wrong grave. No he said they have put my name on the stone incorrectly.

I choose not to help spirits as i have mentioned in my earlier posts. I was shocked to think that people can be buried in the wrong graves. It certainly gives me the shivers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Graveyards   Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:52 pm

Spirit1 wrote:
I unfortunately lost my Dad when I was still quite young. Whenever I visit graveyards I see lots of spirits going about their business. One day a particular Sprit stood out to me, it was a male and he seemed to be staring at a particular gravestone. He then disappeared I walked up to the stone and read in inscription. I wont mention it on here other than it said male aged 45. On visiting the graveyard again I noticed this male spirit in the same place again. The Spirit noticed me looking and began communicating to me. What he told me shocked me, he pointed the the headstone and said thats not my name, my name is --------- I canno't mention the name. So I said are you stood at the wrong grave. No he said they have put my name on the stone incorrectly.

I choose not to help spirits as i have mentioned in my earlier posts. I was shocked to think that people can be buried in the wrong graves. It certainly gives me the shivers.

That is dreadful in how people can be so reckless in burying bodies that they bury them in the wrong grave. So that means both families who visit must visit the wrong grave at no fault of their own/ That must be very hard for you not to say nothing. Do you see this spirit often when you visit this certain graveyard?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dorsetghostinvestiga.forum-motion.com
Spirit1

PostSubject: Re Graveyards   Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:20 am

I do see this Spirit quite a bit. It is very hard not to say anything but as i have said this country has very little faith in the after life. I still keep hoping that the opinions of people may change. What does not help I suppose is fake mediums !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Graveyards   Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:14 am

Spirit1 wrote:
I do see this Spirit quite a bit. It is very hard not to say anything but as i have said this country has very little faith in the after life. I still keep hoping that the opinions of people may change. What does not help I suppose is fake mediums !!

You're right it doesn't help when certain individuals fake their gift for personal gains, the problem is it seems these are the people that become famous and then tarnish it for the genuine people like yourself.

Do you believe this spirit will ever crioss over? The big problem is theres no real way you can prove he's buried in the wrong grave without someone digging the bodies up, and no one going to accept that really. I'm sad to say, but it seems you made the right choice not to say something, and that must be eating you up.

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dorsetghostinvestiga.forum-motion.com
Spirit1

PostSubject: Re Graveyards   Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:45 pm

I would hope that the Spirit will cross over some day. It does eat me up to think that I won't help these Spirits because of silly peoples comments and ridicules. Maybe one night I will go to the graveyard when noone is around and try and help the Spirit (dunno) a bit scarred.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graveyards   

Back to top Go down

Graveyards
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1