dorset ghost investigators

To discuss about anything paranormal, and to discuss about our investigations with FULL videos, EVP's and photos.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Psychokinesis?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadowKnux1998

PostSubject: Psychokinesis?   Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:40 am

Does anyone else here believe that our minds could control something, such as the outcome of a falling dice, or a random number generator? I read last night that it is possible to develop psychokinesis. Who else believes in it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Psychokinesis?   Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:53 pm

It's a very interesting subject. I don't know anyone who has this capability, and the only time i have seen it is on TV, but we use such a small amount of our brain that the possibility of what we could do is endless if we was able to use more of our brains. We see with people who suffer with autism in some of the stuff they can do. Some can count numbers like a calculator, some can have a huge memory recall. It wasn't long ago I was watching a tv programme of a guy who learnt to talk Icelandic in a week, and that's one of the hardest languages to learn, so yeah, I think it's a possibility that some people can do things that I can only dream of doing.

What an interesting topic. Thank You.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dorsetghostinvestiga.forum-motion.com
ShadowKnux1998

PostSubject: Re: Psychokinesis?   Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:24 am

I decided a while ago to try to develop psychokinesis. Last night, I had a deck of cards and i put down a black card and a red card facing up. Then I sorted through all of the cards, face down, and tried to put all of the red ones on the red pile and all of the black ones on the black pile. I thought really hard, and when I thought of either red or black while holding a card, if my stomach started churning, i would put it on the pile of the color i was thinking of. When i was finished, all of the red cards were in the red pile and all of the black ones were in the black pile. I was amazed. I tried twice more with the same results. I think that it's possible to develop this power, because i have never been able to do this before. (And I moved out of that house, so it wasn't the ghost! Wink )

Strange or what?

-ShadowKnux1998
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psychokinesis?   

Back to top Go down

Psychokinesis?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
dorset ghost investigators :: Supernatural media where you can discuss anything supernatural such as TV programs, articles, news etc.-
Jump to: