dorset ghost investigators

To discuss about anything paranormal, and to discuss about our investigations with FULL videos, EVP's and photos.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

hello to all.......

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dave16652

PostSubject: hello to all.......   Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:04 pm

hello, to everyone and the dorset ghost investigators...... my name is dave i am from the united states...... i just want to say i found ur site by wondering through the internet looking for anything paranormal ..... i am interested in this topic as well. i have had my owne experiance as well.. will share it in future posts just wanted to say what a wonderful site you have i have watched all of your videos they are awesome and am looking forward to seeing meny more. i have never seen an investagateion on the internet befour it was really nice to be able to watch you guys at work looking for the paranormal ..... i just love the things you find and have learned alot from watching you two at work ..... well dont want to chat to long lol just wanted to say hello...... dave,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gertjan75

PostSubject: Re: hello to all.......   Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:55 pm

hey Dave welcome @ the dorsetghostinvestigators

just singed up afew weeks ago and started doin investigation with 2 friends \
(see pctures for some nice evidence
just wanted the welcom u here have a nice stay and hope u learn as much for the guy's as i do

grtz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spirit1

PostSubject: Re: hello to all.......   Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:10 pm

welcome both Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hello to all.......   Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:17 pm

Hello, dave16652. Thank You for joining our forum, and we're very happy you're enjoying watching our investigations. We got our latest footage which will be at Nothe Fort and should be uploaded on youtube by morning.

If you got any questions, the please don't hesitate to ask us, and most important of all enjoy your stay.

Dorset Ghost Investigators.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dorsetghostinvestiga.forum-motion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello to all.......   

Back to top Go down

hello to all.......
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
dorset ghost investigators :: Welcome New members introduce yourselves here.-
Jump to: