dorset ghost investigators

To discuss about anything paranormal, and to discuss about our investigations with FULL videos, EVP's and photos.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What do you think about this picture? Orbs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ghostleygirl

PostSubject: What do you think about this picture? Orbs   Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:34 am

For some time I take pictures of orbs in my house.
Now I have a strange orb (I think) shot in my bedroom.
It looks like one wire, but it is not. I have everything done to expose, I can make nothing of.

On my website I have many beautiful orb photos.
Sometimes there are so many orbs, that I wonder where they come from.
I know the difference between a real orb or dust orbs.

I hope it succeeds in placing the image here, last night it will not work.
What do you think of this picture?
I await your response.

Greetings Ghostleygirl

Last edited by Ghostleygirl on Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://findingorbs.punt.nl/
Ghostleygirl

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this picture? Orbs   Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:40 am

Ghostleygirl wrote:
For some time I take pictures of orbs in my house.
Now I have a strange orb (I think) shot in my bedroom.
It looks like one wire, but it is not. I have everything done to expose, I can make nothing of.

On my website I have many beautiful orb photos.
Sometimes there are so many orbs, that I wonder where they come from.
I know the difference between a real orb or dust orbs.

I hope it succeeds in placing the image here, last night it will not work.
What do you think of this picture?
I await your response.

Greetings Ghostleygirl

I can not take the picture to post here.

I'll try again

Yesss succeeded
Back to top Go down
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this picture? Orbs   Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:57 am

Hello, Thank You for sending the picture to us. We would like to know what experiences have you had in your house that makes you believe it's haunted?

The picture does look like of an orb, so very good capture as they're very hard to capture due to speed and timing. Very well done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dorsetghostinvestiga.forum-motion.com
Ghostleygirl

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this picture? Orbs   Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:41 pm

dorsetghostinvestigators wrote:
Hello, Thank You for sending the picture to us. We would like to know what experiences have you had in your house that makes you believe it's haunted?

The picture does look like of an orb, so very good capture as they're very hard to capture due to speed and timing. Very well done.

Thank you for your answer, do you mean the glowing "orb" above the round orb? It is the first time such a thing that I've photographed.

My house is haunted for nearly twenty years, I am not afraid because they not do anything.
Previously cupboard doors were open and she threw books at midnight on my head while I slept, that frightened me and asked if they not wanted to come into the bedroom. It never happened then.
I also have a movie where a ghost through the image, completely white and quite small.

Last Friday I had a camera running in the bedroom and you will see many orbs flying, very cool. I know that all this exists but I remain skeptical.

I saw someone a halo above his head, which is really beautiful.

25 years ago I was home alone and was about to do shopping, when I suddenly heard behind me "hello" , when I left she said "goodbye", which I found very funny.

On my website to see even more orbs in the bedroom, hallway, living room and kitchen. Very nice large and small orbs and a few that you see moving. Tomorrow I will post a picture.

Greetings Ghostleygirl

Back to top Go down
Ghostleygirl

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this picture? Orbs   Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:52 am

This is an orb in my bedroom. I have more of these pictures. I think he's very nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this picture? Orbs   

Back to top Go down

What do you think about this picture? Orbs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1