dorset ghost investigators

To discuss about anything paranormal, and to discuss about our investigations with FULL videos, EVP's and photos.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 White ghost walks through the picture (look closely).

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ghostleygirl



Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 58
Location : Holland

PostSubject: White ghost walks through the picture (look closely).   Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:53 am

I'm about to do shopping. If I'm pulling my coat on, you see me disappear, there is suddenly a white ghost (look closely) in the living room.
It's smaller than I am. Maybe a child or something?
We have no children and there are no children we have ever filmed.

We did not know what we saw when we played the movie.
This is real and we have done nothing.
You see that I do to my coat while I walk into the living room.

What do you think about this?



https://youtu.be/sCPExmWIiVI
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://findingorbs.punt.nl/
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin


Posts : 221
Join date : 2010-12-21

PostSubject: Re: White ghost walks through the picture (look closely).   Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:57 pm

Seems to be a very good capture. First i thought it was just a reflection on the door as it wasn't very clear, but then i'm sure i saw it pass your clothes on the hangers. Good capture. Well done. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dorsetghostinvestiga.forum-motion.com
Ghostleygirl



Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 58
Location : Holland

PostSubject: Re: White ghost walks through the picture (look closely).   Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:57 pm

dorsetghostinvestigators wrote:
Seems to be a very good capture. First i thought it was just a reflection on the door as it wasn't very clear, but then i'm sure i saw it pass your clothes on the hangers. Good capture. Well done. Very Happy

Thank you, you should indeed look really good to see that ghost.
I actually put down that camera good luck, I had never expected anything to record.
This was really a surprise, while I'm home this just happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://findingorbs.punt.nl/
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin


Posts : 221
Join date : 2010-12-21

PostSubject: Re: White ghost walks through the picture (look closely).   Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:56 am

It was a very good capture. Do you normally see ghosts in your house? And if so, do you sometimes see them more clearly than this?

It was a very good capture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dorsetghostinvestiga.forum-motion.com
Ghostleygirl



Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 58
Location : Holland

PostSubject: Re: White ghost walks through the picture (look closely).   Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:42 pm

dorsetghostinvestigators wrote:
It was a very good capture. Do you normally see ghosts in your house? And if so, do you sometimes see them more clearly than this?

It was a very good capture.

Thanks for you compliment Smile

Oh yeh very visible.

I have a couple of years ago a figure seen that consisted of white and black squares. I had never seen that before.
He was quite large and followed a bench along the wall and disappeared.
It was just at the time my father was deceased.
I had my father for 20 years not seen, so I think that I saw him in black and white. But I am not sure.

I smell some things, such as freshly brewed coffee, you maybe know a filter and then pouring water, my father also smoked hand-rolling tobacco that I smelled all at night. I awoke.

Really weird. Afraid? no never been.

Just an addition: I am never at his funeral. Because I never informed by my family.
But I already knew months beforehand that it was not well with him.
How? I do not know, but just knew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://findingorbs.punt.nl/
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin


Posts : 221
Join date : 2010-12-21

PostSubject: Re: White ghost walks through the picture (look closely).   Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:18 am

Sorry to hear about your father passing. Because you wasn't notified by your family about your dad's funeral, do you believe this was your dad letting you know that he was now OK?

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dorsetghostinvestiga.forum-motion.com
Ghostleygirl



Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 58
Location : Holland

PostSubject: Re: White ghost walks through the picture (look closely).   Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:26 am

dorsetghostinvestigators wrote:
Sorry to hear about your father passing. Because you wasn't notified by your family about your dad's funeral, do you believe this was your dad letting you know that he was now OK?

Thank You.

I think he want to let me know that he was ok, but I'm sure ofcourse.

I hope he wants to talk to me when the time is right. this Friday is three years since he's deceased, I hope to get contact him. Vain hope, perhaps?
I have a lot of questions for him.
I'll let you know if it come. If you want of course Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://findingorbs.punt.nl/
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin


Posts : 221
Join date : 2010-12-21

PostSubject: Re: White ghost walks through the picture (look closely).   Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:39 am

Ghostleygirl wrote:
dorsetghostinvestigators wrote:
Sorry to hear about your father passing. Because you wasn't notified by your family about your dad's funeral, do you believe this was your dad letting you know that he was now OK?

Thank You.

I think he want to let me know that he was ok, but I'm sure ofcourse.

I hope he wants to talk to me when the time is right. this Friday is three years since he's deceased, I hope to get contact him. Vain hope, perhaps?
I have a lot of questions for him.
I'll let you know if it come. If you want of course Very Happy

We would love to know what happens especially if you're able to make contact with your Dad. I hope you get the answers you're searching for.

Any updates and we're be very happy to read about.

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dorsetghostinvestiga.forum-motion.com
Ghostleygirl



Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 58
Location : Holland

PostSubject: Re: White ghost walks through the picture (look closely).   Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:58 am

Quote :
We would love to know what happens especially if you're able to make contact with your Dad. I hope you get the answers you're searching for.

Any updates and we're be very happy to read about.

Thank You.

Hi guys, on my website I received this message. What do you think?

Quote :
I put the movie stopped. I did so. If you know when the ghost image will appear in the press pause. Do this repeatedly until you have to catch him, at the right time down. What I saw was a flesh-colored oval ball across the width of the video. That was all.

I do not see themselves. So do not know how this should be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://findingorbs.punt.nl/
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin


Posts : 221
Join date : 2010-12-21

PostSubject: Re: White ghost walks through the picture (look closely).   Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:16 am

Ghostleygirl wrote:
Quote :
We would love to know what happens especially if you're able to make contact with your Dad. I hope you get the answers you're searching for.

Any updates and we're be very happy to read about.

Thank You.

Hi guys, on my website I received this message. What do you think?

Quote :
I put the movie stopped. I did so. If you know when the ghost image will appear in the press pause. Do this repeatedly until you have to catch him, at the right time down. What I saw was a flesh-colored oval ball across the width of the video. That was all.

I do not see themselves. So do not know how this should be.

Hello. What we saw was like a white mist go past. It was like a spirit walking past, but we didn't get what the comment above said where the person said it covered the whole screen, we didn't see that.

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dorsetghostinvestiga.forum-motion.com
eeejit



Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-08-14

PostSubject: Re: White ghost walks through the picture (look closely).   Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:35 pm

hi Smile

something fishy about this in my eyes! Why where you recording there? How close did you initially sit to your screen to notice that, very, hard to see mist? it's easy for us to see, as you've pointed it out prior to the video being opened. Just seems abit odd you'd record in that location, stick your coat on and end footage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeautyKat



Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-08-10

PostSubject: Re: White ghost walks through the picture (look closely).   Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:17 am

Hello there,

This is just a reflection on the door/wall. But good question why did you film for only a few seconds?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostleygirl



Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 58
Location : Holland

PostSubject: Re: White ghost walks through the picture (look closely).   Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:53 am

eeejit wrote:
hi Smile

something fishy about this in my eyes! Why where you recording there? How close did you initially sit to your screen to notice that, very, hard to see mist? it's easy for us to see, as you've pointed it out prior to the video being opened. Just seems abit odd you'd record in that location, stick your coat on and end footage.

I put my camera down there because someone already went through the room while we were home.

We did not sit too close to the screen to see this. Fog? This is not a fog.

I had to leave, so I put the camera down, we should shorten it because you can not half hour put on youtube. Furthermore, there was nothing more on the tape.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://findingorbs.punt.nl/
Ghostleygirl



Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 58
Location : Holland

PostSubject: Re: White ghost walks through the picture (look closely).   Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:13 am

KeautyKat wrote:
Hello there,

This is just a reflection on the door/wall. But good question why did you film for only a few seconds?

See my explanation to @eeejit

You know I am not going to fight if it is real or not.
The only thing we have done is cut the tape.

I do not care whether you believe or not.
I know what happened and let it show, nothing more or less.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://findingorbs.punt.nl/
catscater51



Posts : 29
Join date : 2011-10-13
Age : 24
Location : Hampton, GA

PostSubject: Re: White ghost walks through the picture (look closely).   Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:47 pm

i feel 4 u, Ghostleygirl. i've tried 2 explain 2 people about my experiences, but they just keep saying "oh that can't be true" or "that never happened cuz its fake, u liar" and i just hate that! so rude! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin


Posts : 221
Join date : 2010-12-21

PostSubject: Re: White ghost walks through the picture (look closely).   Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:43 am

Don't let them get you down Catscater51. When someone doesn't understand something the best way for them to feel better about themselves is to be nasty. Ignore it because at the end of the day you've got the last laugh as you know the truth. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dorsetghostinvestiga.forum-motion.com
catscater51



Posts : 29
Join date : 2011-10-13
Age : 24
Location : Hampton, GA

PostSubject: Re: White ghost walks through the picture (look closely).   Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:50 am

thx, dorset. there's just 1 problem: when i do get upset, Nick decides 2 take over and almost makes me punch that person im upset with or yell at them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostleygirl



Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 58
Location : Holland

PostSubject: Re: White ghost walks through the picture (look closely).   Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:19 am

catscater51 wrote:
i feel 4 u, Ghostleygirl. i've tried 2 explain 2 people about my experiences, but they just keep saying "oh that can't be true" or "that never happened cuz its fake, u liar" and i just hate that! so rude! Evil or Very Mad

Hey Catscater51

What others think about my movie I do not really care.
I know what and how it was filmed. If they do not want to believe, then so be it.
You will always hold disbeliever, they look no further than their own narrow life.

Fear of the unknown perhaps?

Do not be angry, they know no better
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://findingorbs.punt.nl/
catscater51



Posts : 29
Join date : 2011-10-13
Age : 24
Location : Hampton, GA

PostSubject: Re: White ghost walks through the picture (look closely).   Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:40 pm

ok. it's just the way they address it that makes me upset.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: White ghost walks through the picture (look closely).   

Back to top Go down
 
White ghost walks through the picture (look closely).
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» WHITE AND PURPLE DRESS
» PERSON DRESSED IN WHITE IN MY STUDIO!
» Pure White Feather
» white dove descends on GOds people
» White stone with green 'veins'

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
dorset ghost investigators :: Paranormal experiences-
Jump to: