dorset ghost investigators

To discuss about anything paranormal, and to discuss about our investigations with FULL videos, EVP's and photos.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hello from the USA!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SilvazetheGhostGirl

PostSubject: Hello from the USA!   Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:05 pm

Hello! I am SilvazetheGhostGirl, but you can call me Silvaze. I do some ghost hunting myself with my friend, Red (ShadowKnux1998). Since he's blind in his left eye, I handle the cameras, he gets the other things. I have the gift to see spirits, that is very useful in our investigations. But it has some downsides too. Random people are walking up to me all the time. I will be talking to someone, and people will ask me who I was talking to. I point at the person, but they don't see anyone. We have had some creepy things happen in our investigations. But, I'm getting tired and can't write anymore.

Goodbye!

~ Like a Star @ heaven SilvazetheGhostGirl Like a Star @ heaven ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the USA!   Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:11 am

Hello, Silvaze Thank You for taking the time to signing up to our forum. It's nice to see a ghost investigator and also a person who sees spirits join up.

We're very interested in hearing the creepy things that has happen to you during your investigations, so when you get time, we're be very happy to read that.

Thank You. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dorsetghostinvestiga.forum-motion.com
gertjan75

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the USA!   Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:23 am

dorsetghostinvestigators wrote:
Hello, Silvaze Thank You for taking the time to signing up to our forum. It's nice to see a ghost investigator and also a person who sees spirits join up.

We're very interested in hearing the creepy things that has happen to you during your investigations, so when you get time, we're be very happy to read that.

Thank You. Smile

yeah as the boyz said welcom thos this wonderfull forum Very Happy

hope to hear en see some nice thing from u guys Very Happy

grtz from holland Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilvazetheGhostGirl

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the USA!   Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:53 am

dorsetghostinvestigators wrote:

Thank You. Smile

Well, you guys requested me on YouTube, (IceClanSuperclan) and I watched some of your stuff, and it looked interesting. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the USA!   Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:38 am

Thank You for accepting our request and we're glad you're enjoying our videos.

Just to let you know we got a website aswell with our full investigations, and more.

http://www.dorsetghostinvestigators.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dorsetghostinvestiga.forum-motion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the USA!   

Back to top Go down

Hello from the USA!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
dorset ghost investigators :: Welcome New members introduce yourselves here.-
Jump to: