dorset ghost investigators

To discuss about anything paranormal, and to discuss about our investigations with FULL videos, EVP's and photos.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hi from PA, USA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
slckghosts

PostSubject: Hi from PA, USA   Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:16 am

Hi All! My name is Sandye. I'm 36 yrs young. I live in Pennsylvania. I enjoy reading, playing games/cards, spending time with friends & family, and my two favorite Holidays are Halloween and Christmas.

I am completely fascinated by the paranormal world. I have been surrounded by Spirits my entire life. Yes, there have been lulls when things have been truly quiet around me. It's definitely not what I'm used to though.

I hoping to make some new friends who share my paranormal interests. I go through phases where I'm online every day all day, and then I won't be on for weeks at a time. It's just the way I am. Just felt I should explain that ahead of time. I wouldn't want anyone thinking I was ignoring them or anything like that. I would never do that.

I'm pretty much an open book. I'm open and honest and expect nothing less from my friends whether I know them in person or online. That being said I look forward to getting to know all of you a little better!! I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gertjan75

PostSubject: welcome here :D   Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:43 pm

Hi Sandye first of all welcom here at teh dorset ghost forum Very Happy

My name is Gert jan ( yeah i know its a difficult name to pronouce ( gert = just like the kurt ln kurt Russel Very Happy))
35 yrs young come from the netherlands
love to play drums and teach drums to kids Very Happy
and i love to whatch all sorts of ghost series/shows Very Happy (except most haunted coz i think thats bullocks Very Happy)

as u im totaly facinated by the paranormal world had 1 experience on our first investigation of being touched on my hand ( i froze like a popsicle Very Happy)
and we hope to do more of those investiagtion if we find evidence we will post it here on this forum

hope to have lots of conversations with u and the rest off course

grtz from the netherlands Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hi from PA, USA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
dorset ghost investigators :: Welcome New members introduce yourselves here.-
Jump to: