dorset ghost investigators

To discuss about anything paranormal, and to discuss about our investigations with FULL videos, EVP's and photos.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ghost investigations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RFBokhari

PostSubject: Ghost investigations   Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:29 am

The ghost investigations shows i watch is "Ghost hunter" and "Ghost adventures", i dont know bout others but to me, i think dey r real Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeautyKat

PostSubject: Re: Ghost investigations   Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:44 am

Hi, you might want to go to Youtube and type in TAPS LIES - Ghost Hunters Live - 2008 - Fraud-O-Rama and have a watch (I would have given you the link but new members aren't allowed to post external links for seven days), and have a read of this: skepticalviewer.com/2008/03/18/ghost-adventures/ (you'll need to put in the www). There are plenty more examples on the internet of faked paranormal shows.

It's always good to bear in mind that 'any' programme made for television will not gain or indeed keep an audience unless it comes up with the 'goods'. Therefore the pressure to 'make' something happen is immense.

I don't watch any of the paranormal entertainment shows but if I did I certainly wouldn't believe that what they are showing is real evidence of paranormal activity. It's amazing how easy it is to stage something or set something up for the camera!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MPIUK

PostSubject: Re: Ghost investigations   Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:58 am

KeautyKat wrote:
Hi, you might want to go to Youtube and type in TAPS LIES - Ghost Hunters Live - 2008 - Fraud-O-Rama and have a watch (I would have given you the link but new members aren't allowed to post external links for seven days), and have a read of this: skepticalviewer.com/2008/03/18/ghost-adventures/ (you'll need to put in the www). There are plenty more examples on the internet of faked paranormal shows.

It's always good to bear in mind that 'any' programme made for television will not gain or indeed keep an audience unless it comes up with the 'goods'. Therefore the pressure to 'make' something happen is immense.

I don't watch any of the paranormal entertainment shows but if I did I certainly wouldn't believe that what they are showing is real evidence of paranormal activity. It's amazing how easy it is to stage something or set something up for the camera!

What you must remember about these shows is that they are entertainment oinly, They need ratings to survive and if they showed a full invest it wouldn't be very good tv, 90% boredom 10% activity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost investigations   

Back to top Go down

Ghost investigations
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1