dorset ghost investigators

To discuss about anything paranormal, and to discuss about our investigations with FULL videos, EVP's and photos.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hi pnt1968 here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pnt1968

PostSubject: Hi pnt1968 here   Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:54 pm

Hey Guys

Great site just looking around....Love your attitude and TOTALY get the face shots or to many face shots on the shows, always figure they are missing things too...Look forward to hearing from you...I take it you are located in Dorset Ont?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi pnt1968 here   Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:03 pm

Hi pnt 1968,
Thankyou for joining our forum. Hope you enjoy our videos and Evps Clips on our website, Nice to hear that you agree about the Face shots, At least you will finally see a clear picture on the screen without us getting in your way, so you will be able to see exactly what we are seeing if anything.
Yes you are correct we are located in Dorset Area.
Look forward to hearing from you again and your opinion on our videos and evp recordings.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dorsetghostinvestiga.forum-motion.com
pnt1968

PostSubject: Thats Great   Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:15 pm

Yes we have been a fan of Most Haunted & Ghost Hunters both of them have alot of face shots and up the nose shots like in the blair witch project, not what we tune into see. We are close to you guys to we live in Halls Lake. Where have you been doing your investigations?...My wife and I have started to aquire some equipment and have been wanting to get into the investigations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi pnt1968 here   Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:45 pm

Hi Pnt1968,
To be honest with you i was a fan of most haunted Years ago, As the years went on i started to realise that the show was turning into more of a entertainment programme, rather than concentrating fully on discovering the truth which is very important to myself and Ahmed.
All you have to do now is go on the internet typing one of these top name paranormal shows and someone will find something that prooves that they are not genuine, which is destroying any genuine ghost hunter out there and its wrong!
We hope to change that as we are genuine and will not change the way we go about this. If there is something out there then great, if not then at least we have helped ourselves and others by putting there mind at rest knowing the truth.
From investigations i have done with ahmed, i personally have not felt or seen anything, But we have caught some very strange Evps that we cant explain so we want to take this alot further.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
pnt1968

PostSubject: Re: Hi pnt1968 here   Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:53 pm

We felt the same way...drove us crazy when they would here a noise and all them scream and run...totaly blows the whole show. I grew up in a haunted house livid in it for 20 years. We had everything from doors opening and closing, lights on and off, among tons of other things, even saw a shadow figure...then we moved to the city of Mississauga and rented an aprtment for a couple years there we had alot of things going on too. The strangest was a very loud clear male voice talking in a room when we arived home late...I rushed in and found nobody there at all but we both heard it very clearly.
Now we live in Halls lake and havent felt much of anything at this place but growing up around and in that inviroment has made us both very interested in pursing it further.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi pnt1968 here   Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:18 am

Hello Pnt1968. This is Ahmed, welcome to the forums, and i hope you enjoy using our websites.

I would just like to say that if you and your wife have experienced anything paranormal than you are more than welcome to post about it in our personal experience part of the forum as we're very interested in hearing about other peoples personal experiences. Also we're locoated in Dorset, but that's Dorset in England, not the Dorset area in Ontario, which is what i think you mean.

Thank You
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi pnt1968 here   

Back to top Go down

Hi pnt1968 here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
dorset ghost investigators :: Welcome New members introduce yourselves here.-
Jump to: