dorset ghost investigators

To discuss about anything paranormal, and to discuss about our investigations with FULL videos, EVP's and photos.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

hello from bournemouth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rainman

PostSubject: hello from bournemouth   Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:54 am

hi im michael 28 from bournemouth i have been intrested in the paranormal for about 15 years now and have worked for the paranormal news paranormal magazine and been on over 150 invetagations some of which are London dungions, madame tussauds, ceasers night club (before most haunted) chistlehurst caves as well as many privet homes. i used to have a great rep for my ways of investigation and my name was knowne around the paranormal circuit, ive not done much in the last 5 years since moving to dorset but have got the new k2 emf (anti hold button) top of the range olympus dictaphone and will be getting loads more bits over the next 2 months. id like to join a team in dorset and feel im more than able to help and learn more things along the way so if you feel i have the paranormal factor and have a space for me please let me no.
ive just lost my job and money is tight for me with a 3 yr old son and baby girl on the way never the less ill do my best to be the best in a team

many thanks

michael bournemouth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hello from bournemouth   Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:43 am

Hello michael, Thank You for contacting us. We sent you an email.

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dorsetghostinvestiga.forum-motion.com
Rainman

PostSubject: Re: hello from bournemouth   Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:14 am

yeah got the email m8 no probs joined a team local to me Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hello from bournemouth   Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:14 am

Rainman wrote:
yeah got the email m8 no probs joined a team local to me Smile

Hi Michael,
Thats Great, we wish you the best of luck on your journey with your new team, Keep us updated of how you get on Very Happy .
Thank you
Glen and Ahmed
Back to top Go down
Rainman

PostSubject: Re: hello from bournemouth   Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:40 am

we missed you at knolton church by a day lol maybe we could all meet up and we can take ya to the old mannor house loads of evp and k2 movment m8 its the team you sent me the link for m8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hello from bournemouth   Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:51 am

Hi Michael,
Thank you for the message,
Which team was it that you joined as we sent you through 2 teams, Thats strange how we just missed each other by 1 day Lol:)
Did you get anything good at Knowlton Church then?
Also where abouts is the Manor House then? when you get some time please let us know,
Thank You
Glen and Ahmed
Back to top Go down
Rainman

PostSubject: Re: hello from bournemouth   Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:59 am

its in boscombe its going to be pulled down in the next few weeks ill have to email ya cos dont really want the world knowing just yet i dont think any other team has been there really good loads of evp's and the k2's go mad and been getting the k2 to awnser questions the same time as the franks box, the team medium got loads of stuff 2.
got some bits at k churchbut only by the yew tree the franks box was good tho got some very intresting stuff there at the mo the teams called paranormal seekers uk but having a name change soon and website maybe both teams could meet one night?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello from bournemouth   

Back to top Go down

hello from bournemouth
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1