dorset ghost investigators

To discuss about anything paranormal, and to discuss about our investigations with FULL videos, EVP's and photos.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hi all from Arkansas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jenay

PostSubject: Hi all from Arkansas    Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:54 am

Last year around June my husband and I decided to move out in the country into a house that has been in his family for almost 100 years. It had an old store at one of the property, of course now run down, two old homes, one is down but the other is still up but barely. You can walk in, and it still has most of the windows and stuff in it. We have and old barn that somehow has managed to stand up to the weather here. We live in the newer home buillt in 1973 have two ponds, all on 67 acreas. We thought awesome this is going to be wonderful. Of course no one told us that Mr. and Mrs Moss still visited quite often. In the beginning I stayed here at night myself through the week, cleaning and stuff and my husband stayed in town with the dogs and to be close to work. The yards needed to be treated for flees and so forth so we didn't want them out here yet. One night I was watching a home movie in my vcr because we didn't have cable or dish yet. After it went off I took it out of the player and turned everything off. At 4am I woke to the TV on loud with a movie not home movie but a move tape in. Needless to say I jumped up turned off the TV and for some reason I said ...and yes I laugh...Yes ma'am I'm up and ready. Well my husband laughed of course until one day she or he not sure which got him. We had a very hot summer last year so I bought those curtains that would help keep the heat out if you kept them closed of course. Well, I was gone...he opened them all up, went out side to do a little yard work and come back in to find all the curtains closed and felt a coolness surround him and then go away. He didn't open them again. I had went to get my grandboys they were going to stay with us for a couple of weeks. Late one night my husband was getting out of the shower he heard a child crying and someone telling them to hush and go to sleep. He heard it plainly. He went into where me and the boys were ....we were sound asleep so it wasn't us. I asked my husbands Aunt if anything strange has ever been reported here, she laughed and pointed to the old house upstairs window and said you can see him there lots of times watching....meaning William Moss. She said it scared her son-in-law so bad that he will not go back in there nor even look up at that window. Things get moved alot around here, such as books, candles, and some stuff just goes missing when I know I just layed it down. Several times I've seen things out of the corner of my eyes but I just played it off, until one day my bathroom door was closed, it opened and something was walking away. I couldn't really make out what..it was just kind of a whispy like white...hard to explain. But still I feel no fear...and I love it here and usually will say good morning to them lol. The dogs have even acted strangly...they park at the corners when nothing is there or they will back out of a room refusing to go back in. On of them will watch the ceiling as if he sees something moving around there and when we look there is nothing.

Last edited by Jenay on Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi all from Arkansas    Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:48 am

I really enjoyed reading your story, Jenay. What i find fascinating is the child crying, and then another voice saying hush and go to sleep. Just to see if i got the story straight, the child crying is not your grandchild, or is it?

It's great to read of a story where the spirits cause no harm, and no harm is caused to them. I think in a lot of cases people get freaked out knowing deep down theres a ghost in their house, and instead of trying to communicate with the ghosts, instead they create a negative energy towards the ghosts due to fear. I was wondering, the ghost you saw, i know it's very hard for you to explain, but was the ghost transparent, or not? I ask this question because many people who have had personal experiences all have different descriptions of the sprits they saw.

Thank You.

Ahmed and Glen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dorsetghostinvestiga.forum-motion.com
Jenay

PostSubject: Re: Hi all from Arkansas    Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:15 am

The child wasn't my grandchildren... and what I saw was transparent but not clear. I added more because of the dogs. I had forgotten that part. Sometimes when I work in "her" flower beds I feel a deep peace come over me as if she is happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenay

PostSubject: Re: Hi all from Arkansas    Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:29 am

Ahmed and Glen,
The ghost...William Moss ...that the son-in-law saw was not transparent. The said it was like seeing him just as you and I appear to each other. Hopefully one day I'll get that chance to meet him like that as well. Some say when we go to change things here it will get bad. Sorry but I think after the mess this place was in they are very happy to have someone here to make it a beautiful home once again.

Jenay
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi all from Arkansas    Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:14 am

I think you're right, Jenay. If the spirits were not happy, they would of made it known to you by just their energy, and the feeling you get is of happiness. What i find very interesting is your son in laws descriptiion of the spirit of William Moss not being transparent. I've spoken to quite a few people who have said they have also seen ghosts, and in most cases they have said the spirit was just like me and you, not transparent like they're made out to be in movies etc.

Dogs, animals and little children all supposedly can see spirits, and as you know your dog seeing the spirits is quite common. It's a shame we can't communicate with the animals to hear what they have to say about seeing the spirits lol.

Thank You for your story, and we'll be glad to read of any updates.

Ahmed and Glen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dorsetghostinvestiga.forum-motion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi all from Arkansas    

Back to top Go down

Hi all from Arkansas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1