dorset ghost investigators

To discuss about anything paranormal, and to discuss about our investigations with FULL videos, EVP's and photos.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hello There

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bristol Ghost

PostSubject: Hello There   Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:05 am

Hi All

Have been very interested in the paranormal since i was a kid.
I grew up living in a flat that had three ghosts (one in our hall & the other two liked hanging out in my room in the evening) (lucky me lol.) Never bothered me though as i sensed that they meant me no harm. (just got annoying at times especially when i wanted to sleep).

I recieved an invite from you via Youtube & am currently just browsing your site which is really good guys keep up the great work.

Good luck with the investigations

Cheers

Bristol Ghost.

Last edited by Bristol Ghost on Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello There   Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:15 am

Thank You for joining our forum Bristol Ghost. we're very happy that you're enjoying our website. We'll be posting updates of our investigations online via our website and youtube, and we hope you continue to enjoy our footage.

Oh, by the way did you try and communicate to the spirits that were in the house with you? What made you first realise you had spirits in your house?

Thank You, Bristol Ghost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dorsetghostinvestiga.forum-motion.com
Bristol Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Hello There   Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:46 am

Hi

Yes i asked the two spirits in my room to leave once when i just couldn't settle for sleep & they did as asked.
According to my mum right into her room.

My room always felt so cold even in summer & then i woke once to find a spirit by the side of my bed.

My Mum saw the ghost in the hall (an old lady). Mum asked another neighbour about any history etc & found out the old lady had lived next door & the people who had the place before us were good friends to her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello There   Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:50 pm

When i was younger, and was living at my mums, my next door neighbour apparantly had a female ghost, but the strange thing about it was only men who seemed to see it. My mums lived in her house now for about 18 years, and in that time she's had three neighbours, and all the men so far out of those three neighbours have all spoken to my mum about if anyone has said before that they've seen an old lady. My mum doesn't know how to respond, so she always says " no, no one has ever mentioned it to me before" because she believes it'll freak them out if she told then the truth. I told her she should tell them the truth next time because they could believe they're going crazy seeing a ghost. Only the men though have said they have seen the old lady. The old lady doesn't annoy the men, or try to scare them, it just apparantly stays at the top of the stairs looking down, and that's about it really.
Thank You.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dorsetghostinvestiga.forum-motion.com
Bristol Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Hello There   Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:24 am

Strange how only the male neighbours saw the ghost & no one else. Tell us what happens if your mum ever does tell them the truth about it.
When I first mentioned the feeling of being watched down stairs in the house my dad almost had a fit & didn't want to believe it think he was quite freaked out by it especially when mum mentioned the old lady.

When i moved into my first flat I always had this feeling that i wasn't alone it did creep me out now & then especially when I had just gotten into bed one night led down & felt the bottom part of the bed go down as if someone was sitting there. (No I didn't look i was to scared. (what is it about ghosts & bedrooms).
I had a friend staying over one night & they said they saw a black mist & a male voice asked them if they were okay!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello There   

Back to top Go down

Hello There
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
dorset ghost investigators :: Welcome New members introduce yourselves here.-
Jump to: