dorset ghost investigators

To discuss about anything paranormal, and to discuss about our investigations with FULL videos, EVP's and photos.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

hiya from bournemouth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
debs

PostSubject: hiya from bournemouth   Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:04 am

hey im debs from winton interested in the paranormal,ive got a small flat in winton built over the old sorting office and eversince weve moved in me and my partner have heard whispers,breathing,feeling of been watched in my hallway my partners felt something go past him in the hallway he thought it was me but no1 was there he also felt weird in the bath the other night and he thought id come in again,last week i also saw a women while i was in bed staring thru my bedroom window then slid off sideways into my walkin wardrobe but i dont feel threatened or anything just a little strange for a new build and i cant find any past history of anyone dying at the old sorting office or whatever was before that thanks for reading x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bristol Ghost

PostSubject: Re: hiya from bournemouth   Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:40 pm

Hi Debs.

Wow scarey stuff. Has anything more happened since the last occurance?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hiya from bournemouth   Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:48 pm

Hello Debs, welcome to the forum. Winton has got quite a bit of history regarding haunted houses over the years. The most famous is the poltergeist activity that happened in 1981. Alan wood While serving in Dorset Police was sent to a house in Abbott Road, where he was told “something strange was going on”.

He said that when he arrived “In spite of the warm August sunshine, it was deathly cold inside,” he said . “I saw the television was lying on the floor and the kitchen floor was covered in broken glass and china. As I moved in I saw a six foot dresser in the kitchen fall over and crash to the floor. I was the only person in the house.”

Other objects had been flying around the ground-floor rooms and eventually a priest was called who conducted an exorcism. Later, a spokesman for the College of Psychic Studies in London said it was a classic case of poltergeist activity. A few years ago, i suppose about 8-9 years ago there was another case of a haunted house where police were called because of furniture being moved even though no one was there to move the furniture.

We're not sure why Winton has so much history in regards to the houses being haunted, and this is quite recent history aswell. We'll research this more.

If you continue to recieve more activity, then you can contact us if you want for us to conduct an investigation. don't worry We won't do nothing such as the ouija board or nothing that can cause any harm as by the sounds of it you're not recieving negative activity.

Thank You.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dorsetghostinvestiga.forum-motion.com
debs

PostSubject: hiya from bournemouth   Mon May 23, 2011 2:03 pm

hey the activity in the flat seems to have calmed down now,ive not seen or heard anything since i saw the women in my bedroom.Yea i heard about that poltergeist activity in that house,and old friend who worked at meridien always went on about it as its only 10 mins away from me and i get the creeps everytime i walk past it lol ,but i checked it out and finally found it online about the house,i wonder if it still goes on in there today?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hiya from bournemouth   Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:32 pm

We're not sure if it still carries on, we're going to ask the home owners is they experience poltergiest activity, and see what they say.

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dorsetghostinvestiga.forum-motion.com

hiya from bournemouth

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1