dorset ghost investigators

To discuss about anything paranormal, and to discuss about our investigations with FULL videos, EVP's and photos.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

my ghost stories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
soul man

PostSubject: my ghost stories   Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:23 pm

Greetings all--this is soul man. I would like to give off a fair warning before I start telling my paranormal experiences. The stories I am about to tell may be too intense for some, so viewer's discretion is advised. However, I do not worry much here because I'm sure you all on here will be quite intrigued as opposed to scared, especially since most of you have experienced the same kinds of things I have. I will start from the earliest memory I can recall:

I remember as early as when I was 4 years old, still living in the Bronx, (which has plenty of haunted houses) and every time I would go into my bathroom, I would feel a really strong chilll up and down my spine. It didn't matter the weather; I would always feel that intense chill when in there. I did not think anything of it back then, but as I learned more about ghost's when I got older, I looked back and realized what it probably was.

On Halloween of 2000 I believe, I was in 4th grade and heading back to my house to end a night of some good trick or treating. Up in the sky, there where white translucent formations manifesting themselves on and off. We were some of the last people out that night and the houses around us had no lights on. We knew for sure what we were seeing was uncanny when the white formations followed us from the sky as we walked back to our house and continued their manifesting as they followed.

In the summer of 2006, I had just graduated middle school and was getting ready for highschool. Toward the end of the summer, I went on a camping trip with a few members of my class. It was a trip called the wilderness reconnection that was funded through the Ardsley Middle school. When we reached our camp site and settled, I started thinking about the possibility of ghosts being present there. I, along with another person curious of the same thing, decided to take a long walk during one of the days there. We went as far as crossing a bridge onto another island. We started to feel uneasy and all of the sudden we saw what looke like some small black formations go across some trees in the distance. We immediately ran back to the island where we were camping. I figured that whatever possible ghost we saw only roamed on the other island. So I did something silly and made teasing gestures to make fun of the ghosts for not catching us. Then we saw the same formations immediatley after I did that. In addition to that, there was a birch tree that had an angry face carved on it (definitely not a coincidence and was not about to take the chance that it was). We ran for our lives back to our camp site. We dared not look back to see if we were actually being chased or not. To this day I can't surely say whether or not I was truly being chased by ghosts. Later that night, walking back from the outhouse, I saw a huge shadow of a man that didn't look like any shadow of me that I've ever seen. It just stood there. If it were my own shadow, it obviously would have followed me back to the campsite, but it did not. The next day, I went for a walk alone and reached a small pond, where I sate down, closed my eyes and calmly apologized for disturbing the ghosts in their home and being disrespectful. When walking back, I passed the birch tree that had the angry face on it. Today, it looked slightly different. Underneath the frown carved on it, there was now a smile carved there. So it changed from an angry to a happy face. Truth be told, this all truly happened.

My Aunt lives down the street from my house on a dead end. It was rumored that the ghost of a young boy has been roaming that dead end ever since the 1950's when he was shot and killed there. My aunt has said she had heard him say 'hi' plenty of times when coming home really late at night. And there were plenty of occasions where the backyard gate would open and close on its own. This rumor became a reality for me one day. One day two summers ago, I was in the backyard of my aunt's place alone and I decided to try and reach out for the ghost; I basically said 'don't be insecure. Move on into the after life. It is okay. You have nothing to fear. You'll find your way' Then i rested on the hammock and read. While on the hammock, I felt drafts running all around my body. I began to think it was probably the ghost, so I just smiled and kept on reading. Then I decided to take a walk and go check the mail out front, and (there was absolutley no one outside at the moment and no one was home either.) when i looked into the mailbox, I heard a really deep voice belt 'Matthew'. Now at that point, I was creeped out of my wits. I ran back to the backyard. When I reached the hammock, something was uncanny about it. When I left it, there were a bunch of fallen leaves on it all bunched up together in the center of the hammock. When I got back to the hammock, all of the leaves were arranged into a smiley face. That made me very happy; happy to know that I eased the soul of a restless ghost. The ghost must have just been looking for a friend all these years, since his life got cut short so early and probably never had the chance to find a true friend. There have not been any traces of the ghost ever since. Truth be told, everything I said here is exactly what happened.

here is one photo of an orb i have captured on camera. On another one of my camping trips at night, I tried taking a photo of a a lit up building across the river (because it looked nice) and when i took the photo, something got in the way that I described as a big gray blob. check it out and tell me what you think:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.10150267780870431.506622.664875430#!/photo.php?fbid=10150272163490431&set=a.10150267780870431.506622.664875430&type=1&theater

this is another photo of an orb that appeared right above my house during the week of Halloween in 2010. I took one photo of my decorated house and then took another, and the second time, the orb appeared above my house:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.10150267780870431.506622.664875430#!/photo.php?fbid=10150275455865431&set=a.10150267780870431.506622.664875430&type=1&theater

These are just my ghost experiences. I've experienced some other things as well. I will tell of them if you want Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my ghost stories   Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:47 pm

I really enjoyed reading that.

I know you've lived in haunted areas, but do you believe that spirits are attracted to you? I say this because some people have more experiences than others, and it seems you've had a few paranormal experiences from such a young age aswell. The child incident was also very interesting where it arranged the leaves to make a smile just to let you know he's now happy. Such a shame what happened to the boy though, i don't understand how anyone could hurt a child.

You have more experiences? of course we'lll love to read them. Very Happy I love reading and watching about paranormal activity.

The orb links you gave us, i couldn't open it up, it said " the content is currently unavailable".

Thank you, soulman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dorsetghostinvestiga.forum-motion.com
soul man

PostSubject: Re: my ghost stories   Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:57 pm

I do believe that spirits are attracted to me. I guess it is just my personality that they are attracted to, as most people I meet are.

The incident with child was actually an accident because his father was a cop and while he was all dressed up in uniform, he reached down to hug his son and the gun in his pocket went off. It's very unfortunate to be victim to an accident of that degree.

I was afraid that those links would not open up for you guys. I wasn't able to find any other way of showing the picture on here. I only have the images on face book and if i try to copy and paste the pictures, they won't paste in here. So if you know of any other way for me to show it on here, let me know. thanks Smile I'll get to my other experiences another time.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
meeks

PostSubject: Re: my ghost stories   Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:42 pm

im 23 and i had my 1st experience when i was 15 or 16 at my grandmothers house.

it was around january and im on house arrest. i had my little living area in the basement with the TV, PS2, weights, and all that right..

so its about 10 oclock PM and we had some family over, the uncles, aunts, my grandfather was doing his thing.. watching his sports while everybody else was in the kitchen talkin. im in the basement playing NBA 2K whatever year it was and i hear the door to the basement open and close and hear the footsteps walking down.. i think nothing of it.. then i see somebody in a ehite shirt walk by out my perephrial vision walk into the basement cellar... i think its just somebody upstairs going to grab something to eat to bring it up..

so about 10 mins go by and whoever went in their never came back out to go upstairs so i go to check to see whos in there and the door was closed and the lights were off.. and from where i sit, i can see if the door is open or not, and the door was never open, meaning whoever went in there had to of walked through the door...

when i saw that, i felt ice in my veins and ran upstairs and asked eveybody who was just downstairs in the cellar.. everybody is looking at me like im crazy.. my grandfather never left the couch, my uncle never left his room, and everybody in the kitchen never left the kitchen.. so at this point i knew what i saw and heard was in fact.. a ghost. they thought i was trippin.. but i know i was fine and what i saw was really a ghost. i had the impression that it was a female, they carry a different presence than males.. (ironically, most the stories i have are females where i can hear them.. )

come to find out, there was a young lady that did hair for a living that lived there before my grandmother that died in that house.. and i ALSO am a barber and use to cut in the basement.. (i thought that might have made her have a thing for me or whatever.. IDK)

same house, some years later.. i was with my girfriend (who is not my daughters mother), we are in the basement doing "our thing".. when we got done, we got dressed and went to the bus stop to drop her off .. she realized that she lost a earring.. i couldnt it find it nowhere.. so some nights later, we're back down there and shes giving me a "massage" and i got my shirt off.. i look down at her and see something shinning.. i look at it closer and its her earring.. sitting on my stomach.. no idea how it got there. it was the missing earring that she lost the other night. i tapped her i said.. "look.. *pointed* is that the earring you lost?????" she said yea and we looked at eachother like.. "aww shit!" lol..

same summer, different night.. m at my grandmothers house, NOBODY is home and my and my girl are going at it on the floor in the family room.. and how the house is set up, the door to the basement is nomore than 8 feet from where we are at.. out of nowhere.. we here somebody BANGING on the basement door like 3 times.. w e get up and run to my uncles room which is about 10 from where we are at.. we get dressed and i go out and go through the house to see who is home.. nobody. i check the doors and they're all locked.. not even 5 mins later, my uncle walks in and i ask him was he banging on the basement door.. he said no lookin at me like i was crazy.. i said no forrea.. dont play with me.. were you banging on the door.. he said no and walked away..

so the ghost now at this point, looked out on 2 occasions.. no fear, nothing bad. just kind of crazy..

another time before those stories happend, i was at my friends house 1 summer night and we have a bunch of people and everybodys outside.. im inside on the phone with the girl and my dude comes in like.. "come outside, everybodys out there.. we're just chillin" im said alrightm, give me a minute..

so i wrap up the phone conversation and ready to grab my shoes to put them on.. but before i could reach down and pick them up, (remember, house is silent. could hear a pin drop) i heard this whisper and it said my name .. a females voice... i tell you... i NEVER been that scared in my life.. to THIS day.. i RAN out that house in record fasion, i got out in about 4 step, and thats including a fight of stairs of about 5 steps lol.. i get outisde and im nowhere near even the drveway.. im in the street and i was trying to tell everybody what happend.. some believed me, and 1 or 2 was trying to crack jokes.. which almost led to a fight.. if anybody could see my face, they knew i was NOT playing.. scariest moment of my life.

another incident, which was actually recently at my moms new condo.. its daytime and my daughter is sleep around noon.. i go into the kitchen for something and leave and somehow, the hallway light is magically turned on.. it wasnt me and my daughter was in bed sleep.. and that spooked me cuz the night before, i was laying in bed, and the belt that was next to me had moved.. but i didnt pay that much attention.. then the morning of the light incident, my TC woke me up making some noises i never heard before..

so i get online looking up some haunted information and the NEXT thing i know as im reading this information.. i hear this CREEPY WOMAN LAUGHING UNCONTROLLABLY.. another lady... i stopped in my shoes, i didnt want to move a muscle.. and i been living hear for a few months before that happend so i already know everybody on the street and this was somebdoy i NEVER heard before... i was listening for that same laugh and never heard it again.. spooky.

i got more stories but i cant think of them right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
meeks

PostSubject: Re: my ghost stories   Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:58 pm

dorsetghostinvestigators wrote:
I really enjoyed reading that.

I know you've lived in haunted areas, but do you believe that spirits are attracted to you? I say this because some people have more experiences than others, and it seems you've had a few paranormal experiences from such a young age aswell. The child incident was also very interesting where it arranged the leaves to make a smile just to let you know he's now happy. Such a shame what happened to the boy though, i don't understand how anyone could hurt a child.

You have more experiences? of course we'lll love to read them. Very Happy I love reading and watching about paranormal activity.

The orb links you gave us, i couldn't open it up, it said " the content is currently unavailable".

Thank you, soulman.
i been wondering that myself.. like.. what is it about a person that attracts ghost? cuz i had a few ghost experiences at my grandmothers house, but in all the years and all the people thats been in and out of there, im the only 1 that ever experienced anything in there..

is it the "scent" of your soul? or personality, maybe attraction, or your heart.. idk.. but i seem to attract ghosts / spirits, etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my ghost stories   Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:12 am

meeks wrote:

it was around january and im on house arrest. i had my little living area in the basement with the TV, PS2, weights, and all that right..

so its about 10 oclock PM and we had some family over, the uncles, aunts, my grandfather was doing his thing.. watching his sports while everybody else was in the kitchen talkin. im in the basement playing NBA 2K whatever year it was and i hear the door to the basement open and close and hear the footsteps walking down.. i think nothing of it.. then i see somebody in a ehite shirt walk by out my perephrial vision walk into the basement cellar... i think its just somebody upstairs going to grab something to eat to bring it up..

so about 10 mins go by and whoever went in their never came back out to go upstairs so i go to check to see whos in there and the door was closed and the lights were off.. and from where i sit, i can see if the door is open or not, and the door was never open, meaning whoever went in there had to of walked through the door...

when i saw that, i felt ice in my veins and ran upstairs and asked eveybody who was just downstairs in the cellar.. everybody is looking at me like im crazy.. my grandfather never left the couch, my uncle never left his room, and everybody in the kitchen never left the kitchen.. so at this point i knew what i saw and heard was in fact.. a ghost. they thought i was trippin.. but i know i was fine and what i saw was really a ghost. i had the impression that it was a female, they carry a different presence than males.. (ironically, most the stories i have are females where i can hear them.. )

come to find out, there was a young lady that did hair for a living that lived there before my grandmother that died in that house.. and i ALSO am a barber and use to cut in the basement.. (i thought that might have made her have a thing for me or whatever.. IDK)

same house, some years later.. i was with my girfriend (who is not my daughters mother), we are in the basement doing "our thing".. when we got done, we got dressed and went to the bus stop to drop her off .. she realized that she lost a earring.. i couldnt it find it nowhere.. so some nights later, we're back down there and shes giving me a "massage" and i got my shirt off.. i look down at her and see something shinning.. i look at it closer and its her earring.. sitting on my stomach.. no idea how it got there. it was the missing earring that she lost the other night. i tapped her i said.. "look.. *pointed* is that the earring you lost?????" she said yea and we looked at eachother like.. "aww shit!" lol..

same summer, different night.. m at my grandmothers house, NOBODY is home and my and my girl are going at it on the floor in the family room.. and how the house is set up, the door to the basement is nomore than 8 feet from where we are at.. out of nowhere.. we here somebody BANGING on the basement door like 3 times.. w e get up and run to my uncles room which is about 10 from where we are at.. we get dressed and i go out and go through the house to see who is home.. nobody. i check the doors and they're all locked.. not even 5 mins later, my uncle walks in and i ask him was he banging on the basement door.. he said no lookin at me like i was crazy.. i said no forrea.. dont play with me.. were you banging on the door.. he said no and walked away..

so the ghost now at this point, looked out on 2 occasions.. no fear, nothing bad. just kind of crazy..

another time before those stories happend, i was at my friends house 1 summer night and we have a bunch of people and everybodys outside.. im inside on the phone with the girl and my dude comes in like.. "come outside, everybodys out there.. we're just chillin" im said alrightm, give me a minute..

so i wrap up the phone conversation and ready to grab my shoes to put them on.. but before i could reach down and pick them up, (remember, house is silent. could hear a pin drop) i heard this whisper and it said my name .. a females voice... i tell you... i NEVER been that scared in my life.. to THIS day.. i RAN out that house in record fasion, i got out in about 4 step, and thats including a fight of stairs of about 5 steps lol.. i get outisde and im nowhere near even the drveway.. im in the street and i was trying to tell everybody what happend.. some believed me, and 1 or 2 was trying to crack jokes.. which almost led to a fight.. if anybody could see my face, they knew i was NOT playing.. scariest moment of my life.

another incident, which was actually recently at my moms new condo.. its daytime and my daughter is sleep around noon.. i go into the kitchen for something and leave and somehow, the hallway light is magically turned on.. it wasnt me and my daughter was in bed sleep.. and that spooked me cuz the night before, i was laying in bed, and the belt that was next to me had moved.. but i didnt pay that much attention.. then the morning of the light incident, my TC woke me up making some noises i never heard before..

so i get online looking up some haunted information and the NEXT thing i know as im reading this information.. i hear this CREEPY WOMAN LAUGHING UNCONTROLLABLY.. another lady... i stopped in my shoes, i didnt want to move a muscle.. and i been living hear for a few months before that happend so i already know everybody on the street and this was somebdoy i NEVER heard before... i was listening for that same laugh and never heard it again.. spooky.

Very creepy story. Did any of your family also experience some strange happening at the house you was in, or was the female ghost only attracted to you?

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
meeks

PostSubject: Re: my ghost stories   Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:28 am

meeks wrote:

Very creepy story. Did any of your family also experience some strange happening at the house you was in, or was the female ghost only attracted to you?

Thank You.
naw.. im the only 1 that ever experienced ANYTHING. nobody else in my family ever experienced no ghostly encounters and my grandmother has been in her house for about 20 years.. she had 9-10 different people living with her, all her sons, daughters, son in law, me, etc.. NOBODY ever experienced anything.. thats why they think im crazy or a little bit off my rock. but as long as i know what happend, i dont need their verification. i dont know what it ism but i seem to attract ghosts for some reason. on my dads side of the family, theres a few ghost stories, so i wonder if it has anything to do with my dads blood (mexican / native american).. and my grandfather on my dads side had some interesting stories, even an out-of-body experience. creepy shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my ghost stories   Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:17 am

meeks wrote:
meeks wrote:

Thank You.
naw.. im the only 1 that ever experienced ANYTHING. nobody else in my family ever experienced no ghostly encounters and my grandmother has been in her house for about 20 years.. she had 9-10 different people living with her, all her sons, daughters, son in law, me, etc.. NOBODY ever experienced anything.. thats why they think im crazy or a little bit off my rock. but as long as i know what happend, i dont need their verification. i dont know what it ism but i seem to attract ghosts for some reason. on my dads side of the family, theres a few ghost stories, so i wonder if it has anything to do with my dads blood (mexican / native american).. and my grandfather on my dads side had some interesting stories, even an out-of-body experience. creepy shit.

Normally when a person is an attraction to ghosts you rnormally find it's hereditary. In most cases iit does seem to be through the mothers side, but in your case it could be through your fathers side.

Really interested in reading about your grandfathers out of body experience.

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
meeks

PostSubject: Re: my ghost stories   Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:59 pm

meeks wrote:
meeks wrote:

Thank You.

Normally when a person is an attraction to ghosts you rnormally find it's hereditary. In most cases iit does seem to be through the mothers side, but in your case it could be through your fathers side.

Really interested in reading about your grandfathers out of body experience.

Thank You.
the storys not too vivid in my memory. i just remember him talking about how he was sleeping then he just started floating and he looked down and saw himself sleeping next to his wife. thats about all i remember. and my cousins on my fathers side has some storys. they seen some creepy shid in a mirror a couple times. but i couldnt recite the experiences like they could, tho.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spirit1

PostSubject: Re: my ghost stories   Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:39 am

Admin you said that being able to see ghosts runs in the family usually on the mothers side. My Mums grandfather was a vicar and healer he saw ghosts as well. As far as I am aware i am the only other person in my family to experience this.

I am glad on reading these stories that I am no the only one who sees ghosts. Do they speak to you as well and ask you to do things ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my ghost stories   Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:46 am

Spirit1 wrote:
Admin you said that being able to see ghosts runs in the family usually on the mothers side. My Mums grandfather was a vicar and healer he saw ghosts as well. As far as I am aware i am the only other person in my family to experience this.

I am glad on reading these stories that I am no the only one who sees ghosts. Do they speak to you as well and ask you to do things ?

Me and Glen are not gifted in the way you and some others are, which is why we're so intrigued by reading and listening to such people such as yourself who have this gift. We always wondered what it was like to see ghosts? what was your reaction like to seeing ghosts? Why haven't the ghosts crossed over? what sort of demands do ghosts ask for?

Theres so much that we'll like to know,, and by reading a lot of stories from people who see ghosts, we found that normally there was a pattern and the pattern was that the gift was hereditary. some didn't even know any of their family had the gift, and then contact us a few months later happily telling us that someone in their family had the same gift, but some are more gifted than others. You got to remember some are too worried to admit that they have this gift, but we're very happy you and others are happy enough to discuss about your gift.

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
Spirit1

PostSubject: Admin   Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:27 pm

Sometimes my lounge in the evenings resembles the M25 ghosts coming and going until I shut off and then they stay away. When I first saw a ghost I didn't think it was a ghost as I was only little. But then i saw things that my Mum and Dad never saw and slowly as i was growing up I realised that it was Spirits. Not all ghosts are stuck on this plain they choose to visit or stay. If they are stuck its usually because they have unfinished business for want of a better word. Something to tell a loved one and if they have been murdered who did it etc. Even for someone to cancel their papers or milk (strange but true). But a spirit will not cross over until the business has been sorted. So i try and tell them to find someone else.

I will be happy to answer any questions you have.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my ghost stories   Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:21 am

Spirit1 wrote:
Sometimes my lounge in the evenings resembles the M25 ghosts coming and going until I shut off and then they stay away. When I first saw a ghost I didn't think it was a ghost as I was only little. But then i saw things that my Mum and Dad never saw and slowly as i was growing up I realised that it was Spirits. Not all ghosts are stuck on this plain they choose to visit or stay. If they are stuck its usually because they have unfinished business for want of a better word. Something to tell a loved one and if they have been murdered who did it etc. Even for someone to cancel their papers or milk (strange but true). But a spirit will not cross over until the business has been sorted. So i try and tell them to find someone else.

I will be happy to answer any questions you have.

So spirits can visit anytime they want? We, like everybody else has had a few family members pass away, so we like the thought that our loved ones can visit anytime they want. Do you believe theres a sort of time limit on how long they can visit for?

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
Spirit1

PostSubject: Re: my ghost stories   Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:49 pm

Spirits can come and go as they please free will no time limits. Enjoy it. Do you ever have a smell around you that perhaps you recognise but are not sure where it comes from, that could be a spirit. Also things moving around is another good one. Cold spots, warm spots. really anything that is not normal to your home life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my ghost stories   

Back to top Go down

my ghost stories
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1