dorset ghost investigators

To discuss about anything paranormal, and to discuss about our investigations with FULL videos, EVP's and photos.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Alright me lover? (hello from Somerset)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShelleyM1987

PostSubject: Alright me lover? (hello from Somerset)   Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:11 am

Heya.

I'm 24 from a little tiny village about 15miles from Yeovil in Somerset. Living in Cornwall as I'm studying in Falmouth and I'm really interested in the paranormal.

Kinda stummbled across you guys by accident while watching an episode of Most Haunted on youtube. I was intruiged and checked out your channel and loved it as it was local-ish. If you boys ever come down round my way, I'd love to join you on an investigation.

Hope you're all fine and dandy. xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alright me lover? (hello from Somerset)   Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:08 am

Hello. Thank You for contacting us, and we're very happy that you like our investigations. We'll be working on doing more experiments in the future, trying out new things, and also be travelling further to the more haunted locations like our episode 17, which is at Dudley castle, so we'll be investigating all over the country.

At the moment, It's only two of us investigating, but because we're getting quite a few emails from some of our fans wanting to investigate with us, we'll like to one day book out a very known haunted place, and allow anyone to join us in investigating. Not only would it be a freaky night, but it would allow our fans to not just watch how we investigate, but also be allowed to use our equipement and be part of that investigation.

Thank You for joining our forum.

Any questions, just ask away. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dorsetghostinvestiga.forum-motion.com

Alright me lover? (hello from Somerset)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1