dorset ghost investigators

To discuss about anything paranormal, and to discuss about our investigations with FULL videos, EVP's and photos.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ghost Stories... Are you sitting comfortably?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShelleyM1987

PostSubject: Ghost Stories... Are you sitting comfortably?   Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:31 am

This is the earliest memory that I have and I was really young, say about three or four. My grandparents lived in this old farm house and my granparents, dad, aunt and uncle used to live in one side and great grandparents (grandad's parents) lived in the other. This was back in the late 50's early 60's. After both great grandparents died, the family spread out and occupied the farm house. Fastforward about twenty plus years and you'll understand my stories.

I had just reached the top of the staircase in the older part of the farm house and it was quite a mission, more so when you're a kid. So I'm at the top of the stairs and I'm about to climb onto the window sill (with the window firmly shut) when I feel this cold breeze move through me and down the stairs that I just climbed up. Not really thinking much about it, I carry on about my thing and climb up. That was experience number one....

Three years later, I'm in my dad's old bedroom. It's a walk through room and had a sliding door at one end and a normal door at the other. Now I'm happilly sitting in their, playing with the cuddly toys that were on the bed when I hear a bang on the other side of the sliding door. It wa only a small one then I heard it again, but louder this time. I just remember walking to the sliding door and opening it to find no-one there. Creepy? I think so... But this time, I wasn't gonna keep this to myself so I asked my dad about it. Now my dad still swears blind to this but when my great grandad died (my dad's grandad) my dad was about ten years old. Two weeks after his death, my dad woke up in the middle of the night to find his grandad sitting on the end of his bed. According to my dad, he was kind of solid.

So, my grandparents old farm house was haunted by my great grandparents. I wish it ended their but it doesn't. From when I was three till eleven years old, I suffered from nightmares about that house. Don't get me wrong, I love that place dearly but for eight years, every bad dream/nightmare I had was centred around the house. Funnily enough the nightmares stopped when my grandparents moved out but I kid you not, that place is creepy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Stories... Are you sitting comfortably?   Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:34 am

Now that is creepy. It was even creepier for me to read because i was told a very similar story by a friend of my Nan. Me and him was having a conversation about the afterlife, and this is what he told me.

His Dad was very ill, and was getting looked after by his Mum for some time. It got to the point where his Mum couldn't loook after his Father any longer due to her own health detoriating, so his father was put in a rest home where she visited him. Both who are now sadly passed away.

The son, the man i was speaking to told me, he was woken up by his father sitting at the end of his bed. His father in the dream told him not to worry, and that he's not in pain. When he looked at the time on the alarm clock in his dream, it said 7am in the morning. He said he woke up again, and just assumed it was just a weird dream. That morning the dream kept playing on his mind, so at 11.20 am he tried to phone up his mum, but there was no answer. He thought this was strange, so he went round her house. He was knocking for a while on the door, and eventually she answered pouring her eyes out. He knew instantly what the problem was before she even said a word, he broke down crying. She was too upset to tell anyone the news. A few days later, he got the courage to ask her if she knew what time his father died. Her answer sent chills through his whole body... 7am.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dorsetghostinvestiga.forum-motion.com

Ghost Stories... Are you sitting comfortably?
Page 1 of 1