dorset ghost investigators

To discuss about anything paranormal, and to discuss about our investigations with FULL videos, EVP's and photos.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

spooks scaring me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kiki

PostSubject: spooks scaring me   Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:01 pm

in bed a wks ago my partner was threw in my daughters room settling her and he fell asleep, i was watching tv and my door was open a bit wheni kept seeing something popping round the door like someone looking in , i tried to shout to frank but i was frozen to the spot could barely shout like something was stopping me from speaking then heard what sounded like 2 little girls giggle mischievously. then it all stop, then around 5:30 in the morning heavy foot steps went across the landing creaking the floorboards, i asked my partner if he had got up at that time and no was the answer,could only have been the man spirit that is in my house!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: spooks scaring me   Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:33 am

kiki wrote:
in bed a wks ago my partner was threw in my daughters room settling her and he fell asleep, i was watching tv and my door was open a bit wheni kept seeing something popping round the door like someone looking in , i tried to shout to frank but i was frozen to the spot could barely shout like something was stopping me from speaking then heard what sounded like 2 little girls giggle mischievously. then it all stop, then around 5:30 in the morning heavy foot steps went across the landing creaking the floorboards, i asked my partner if he had got up at that time and no was the answer,could only have been the man spirit that is in my house!!

Thank You for posting about your personal experience. I wondering has your daughter spoken to you about seeing a " strange" man in the house as some children have the abillity to see ghosts, and even though they sometimes don' tell the parents, they sometimes draw pictures etc that explains what they have been seeing?

Thank You.

Do you know who the spirits could be?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dorsetghostinvestiga.forum-motion.com

spooks scaring me
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
dorset ghost investigators :: Paranormal experiences-
Jump to: