dorset ghost investigators

To discuss about anything paranormal, and to discuss about our investigations with FULL videos, EVP's and photos.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

shadow in my kitchen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kiki

PostSubject: shadow in my kitchen   Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:13 pm

a few weeks ago i was in bed and went downstairs to get a coffee, i was in the kitchen when i heard someone walking downstairs, i assumed it was frank coming down for the toilet, out of the corner of my eye i saw a dark figure standing next to the fridge, frank wears a dark blue nightrobe, so i thought it was him coming in for a coffee, i turned to ask him if he wanted a coffee but no one was there. thinking he was playing a trick on me i went round the corner at the fridge but he wasnt there. i went back to pour my coffee out and seen it again, i just got a cold tingling feeling all over my body and started talking to my cats trying hard not to look round. my cats were staring in that direction too. i grabbed my coffee and went upstairs to find frank in bed and when i told him he said he had heard someone on the stairs to but thought it was me coming back up and when i didnt he just stayed in bed quiet scared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

shadow in my kitchen
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1