dorset ghost investigators

To discuss about anything paranormal, and to discuss about our investigations with FULL videos, EVP's and photos.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

more things that happen in the house of spirits

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kiki

PostSubject: more things that happen in the house of spirits   Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:31 pm

my rottweiler has a habit of sitting half way up the stairs and one day i walked from the kitchen in to the hall out the corner of my eye i saw what i thought was my rotti mia sitting half way up the stairs as i turned to tell her to get down there was nothing there, i have had this a few times mainly on the stairs but have seen a little girl shadow walking past the bottom of my younger daughters bed, this can be quiet freaky as your not expecting to see this and suddenly she appears, she seems to hide alot of my daughters things like one morning i was getting her ready for school and we searched the living room for her hairbrush we couldnt find it anywhere so i had use my own one for her hair (which she moans about cause it pulls her hair), after we had taken her to school we came into the living room and there on the coffee table was her pink brush, now the coffee table is in plain sight so its not like we could have missed it and the brush is bright pink it was just so weird that it wasnt there when we looked for it but there when we came home!! there was another night when my partner was downstairs having supper, my daughter and i were up in bed, when frank came up he asked if i had come downstairs and stood behind the chair he was sitting in, when i replied no he said there was a dark shadow past in front of him and he had went icy cold at the time too needless to say he didnt go back down that night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: more things that happen in the house of spirits   Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:27 am

I was wondering because you're sensitve and have the ability to see ghosts, i was wondering are you able to interact with the ghosts? are you able to communicate with them?

How does your family feel about living in haunted home, it must of been a shock for Frank or wasn't it?

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dorsetghostinvestiga.forum-motion.com
ShadowKnux1998

PostSubject: Re: more things that happen in the house of spirits   Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:49 pm

I noticed that you have a lot of experiences too. Have you always been seeing spirits? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: more things that happen in the house of spirits   

Back to top Go down

more things that happen in the house of spirits
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1