dorset ghost investigators

To discuss about anything paranormal, and to discuss about our investigations with FULL videos, EVP's and photos.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hospitals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spirit1

PostSubject: Hospitals    Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:24 pm

Whenever i have to go into a hospital I hate it but not for the reasons you may think. I see spirits everywhere in hospitals and its horrible for me. They appraoch me and ask me to help I mean 5 at once sometimes affraid I hate it !!

These spirits have died in the hospital which is always under bad circumstances Accidents, cancer, etc and they are not happy ghosts at all and appear as they did when they die, not as some might think how they were before they got ill or were killed. So on summing up I avoid hospitals as much as possible. but resently my partner was taken to a rehab unit in our local hospital and I could not stay away as it would of hurt him. This time it was not to horrible for me as these spirits seemed happier to me somehow and I can't work out why !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hospitals    Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:21 am

I've always thought that hospitals would be a great place to investigate, but for obvious reasons this would never be possible unless it was a closed down hospital. Do you find that most of the spirits at the hospitals eventually cross or are hospitals literally just full of spirits?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dorsetghostinvestiga.forum-motion.com
Spirit1

PostSubject: Re Hospitals   Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:47 am

Unfortunately when they appear to me they are confused about why they have died and why they are still here. They get trapped I think they need help to cross over. Thats why they appear as they did when they die. My belief is then when a spirit crosses over and then makes a visitation then they look as they did before they die.

Most unfortunately are trapped !!

Try investigating an abandoned hospital or asylum and help cross some spirits over if thats what you guys do ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hospitals    Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:07 am

Spirit1 wrote:
Unfortunately when they appear to me they are confused about why they have died and why they are still here. They get trapped I think they need help to cross over. Thats why they appear as they did when they die. My belief is then when a spirit crosses over and then makes a visitation then they look as they did before they die.

Most unfortunately are trapped !!

Try investigating an abandoned hospital or asylum and help cross some spirits over if thats what you guys do ?

Thank You.

We'll love to investigate an abandoned hospital or asylum, but unfortunately it's not the easiest to be allowed access in England. We're going to try though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dorsetghostinvestiga.forum-motion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hospitals    

Back to top Go down

Hospitals
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1