dorset ghost investigators

To discuss about anything paranormal, and to discuss about our investigations with FULL videos, EVP's and photos.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Jo Here :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jo123

PostSubject: Jo Here :)   Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:47 am

Hi All. I am new here. My name is Jo. Just joined as I have always been curious about paranormal /ghost related stuff. This forum looks like the right kinda place for me Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jo Here :)   Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:28 am

Welcome to the forum, jo123. We got another website where you can watch our videos and EVp clips. We done it now where people don't have to join that site aswell now, all you have to do is just go on to the site and watch the videos in the video page, so it's no hassle now.

Some of the EVP clips that we got are pretty freaky, but you do have to listen very carefully to what is being said as it's not as clear as for example like me and you would be talking like.

If you do listen to the clips especially number 56, then just post your thoughts on the EVP forum.

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dorsetghostinvestiga.forum-motion.com
jo123

PostSubject: Re: Jo Here :)   Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:59 pm

dorsetghostinvestigators wrote:
Welcome to the forum, jo123. We got another website where you can watch our videos and EVp clips. We done it now where people don't have to join that site aswell now, all you have to do is just go on to the site and watch the videos in the video page, so it's no hassle now.

Some of the EVP clips that we got are pretty freaky, but you do have to listen very carefully to what is being said as it's not as clear as for example like me and you would be talking like.

If you do listen to the clips especially number 56, then just post your thoughts on the EVP forum.

Thank You.

Wow. sounds spooky. Will surely check our the various clips on the site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snape

PostSubject: Re: Jo Here :)   Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:48 am

Welcome to the forum bro. We hope that you will enjoy your stay here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jo Here :)   Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:04 am

It is spooky, it freaked us out when we heard it when we was analyzing. These evp's couldn't be hard unless the audio was slowed down. All we heard on normal speed was just a couple of small little beeps, and you can tell something was not right, and then when you slow the audio down, that's what we got. What was wierd about that EVP is as a partly skeptic person that did sound very clear, and i can't come up with a reason of it being on the audio like that.

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dorsetghostinvestiga.forum-motion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jo Here :)   

Back to top Go down

Jo Here :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
dorset ghost investigators :: Welcome New members introduce yourselves here.-
Jump to: